Constant Tension Bars
SKU #: 407053
The Constant Tension Bars (CTB) are designed to use for training and for lower level gymnastic programs, and now make it possible to keep tension while making width adjustments.
- Footprint is reduced to only 7' x 12' from 13' x 18', which is 64% reduction in floor space
- The top bar is adjustable from 92½” (2350 mm) to 102 5/8" (2650 mm) in 50-mm increments.
- The low bar is adjustable from 61” (1550 mm) to 72 7/8" (1850 mm) in 50-mm increments
- Bars are tensioned by six independent guying cable assemblies
- Includes two Graphite E rails or Graphite X rails and six new, enhanced floor anchors
- Coated in navy blue metallic powder coating
- Chrome-plated pistons and uprights
- Meets all FIG and NCAA specifications